The term CliqTo Ltd, FuelScandal or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CliqTo Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET. Our company registration number is 7575287, registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice or prior warning.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions of use for this website, please get in touch at CliqTo Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET.
All aspects of FUELSCANDAL (FuelScandal) - design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects - are copyright CliqTo Ltd and its affiliates or content and technology providers, with the exception of photographs belonging to the original owners, who we have credited with copyright ownership.
In accessing this website, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of CliqTo Ltd.
Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Owned and operated by CliqTo Ltd. Registered company number 7575287.